Friday, December 26, 2008

Momento Mori

I just finished reading Craig Weller's post on his blog in Barefoot Fitness and came across a chart he made labeled "Momento Mori" which means 'one day you will die'.  He has a chart of boxes, 52 wide 80 boxes tall. Each box signifies a week of his life. And each week that passes he crosses it out. I think i am going to begin using this chart myself. I also just came across Precision Nutrition, which i plan on buying and using. It is a very nice program that i believe is dignified to be my nutritional source. Im very unhappy with myself as of right now, my body is fat, i have pimples everywhere, and i am having trouble concentrating on important things. I am in dyer need for a change. Let it be soon, because my true problems are nothing but ones that i have created for myself. 

Im in hell right now. I can stay here and get the shit kicked outta me, or i can fight back into the light. I can climb out of hell. Inch by Inch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment